This page has been temporarily removedIn light of recent events this page has been removed to protect critical national infrastructure.
We would like to remind people:
- There is no credible evidence that 5G causes COVID-19
- 5G in the UK uses 3.5GHz which is not mmWave
- There is no credible evidence that 5G, 4G, 3G, or 2G can cause health issues
- Mobile networks are used for critical communications and are Critical National Infrastructure
- Telecoms workers are essential workers, they are making sure that your internet connection keeps working during this crisis
Information about this website:This website is maintained by a small group of enthusiasts. We simply do this for fun and to share up to date information on the state of mobile infrastructure in the UK and abroad.
The decision to take down these pages was not an easy one to make but it's one we had to take. Misinformation is being spread about these technologies and tensions are high due to the current pandemic. We hope our regular visitors understand our reasons for doing this.
Information on COVID-19 (nhs.uk)